When I saw that Orla from fancypaperblog nominated me for Sunshine Blogger Award it was an awesome surprise! The first couple of months for 2018 has been full of wonderful blessings. My cup runneth over!
Thank you, Orla for nominating me! Orla’s blog does bring some sunshine to your day! I totally agree with “it’s the little things that make us happy”. It’s important for us not to forget that during all the hustle and bustle of life.
4 Rules For Nominees
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer 11 questions blogger has for you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions.
List rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or on your blog.
The 11 Questions by Fancypaperblog
1 What is your best way to relax? I love to get into my comfy pajamas and listen to my favorite music. Also, I love to catch up on my favorite blogger’s blogs and discover new blogs. I love watching my favorite Youtuber videos.
2. Avocado on toast, cauliflower rice, edamame beans-which trendy nibble would you eat if you could only have only one of these to feed you for an entire week? Oh, this question is easy! I would definitely choose cauliflower rice! I absolutely love cauliflower!
3. Which dystopian world based text had the most effect on you? Not sure on this one.
4. What is your version of an actual perfect world? No racism and everyone truly cared about one another.
5. What gives you a little fright every time it happens? Well, when I was a little girl it was my own shadow.(lol) I have a fear of heights so walking on a bridge.
6. Intimidating, introspective, idealist-which is closer to your personality and why is that? Introspective-I overanalyze myself all the time. Probably why I started a blog.
7. Which year would you care to revisit from your life and why? I’ll pick school grade and that would be in the 4th grade. I had a lead role in a play at school. Before this particular play, I was in another one. I only had maybe 2 lines to remember and got stage fright in front of all these people. Shortly after that, I got the lead role in a play. I had no stage fright. It’s one of my greatest memories! Thank you to my school teacher! She has no idea how much being in that play meant to me.
8. What can make you petty? Food!
9. Zoo’s yes or no? I remember going to the zoo with my family growing up. I absolutely loved it! I do pay more attention to how animals are being treated that is important to me. I prefer them to be out in open spaces and not confined in a zoo.
10. You must emigrate and spend the rest of your days in either a suffocatingly hot climate or a bone freezing sub zero temperature. Where would you go and why? Oh my goodness! I don’t like either choice!(lol) Now considering the temperatures have yet to stay spring like I’ll choose suffocatingly hot. Yet I don’t like that choice either. Why can’t I have a happy medium between the two.(lol)
11. Alfred Hitchcock, Peter Jackson, Sofia Copella or Quentin Tarantino. One of these famous directors want to make the film of your life. Which one of these would you select for the job and why? (Spielberg wasn’t interested. Sorry!) I choose Spielberg sorry not sorry.(lol) Hmmm, she’s not on the list but it would be Ava DuVernay! Yes!
11 Questions to My Nominees
How did you come up with your blog title?
What’s your favorite go-to breakfast beverage?
What brings you happiness?
If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
What has been one of your greatest adventures thus far?
What piece of advice was given to you that still remains in your life today?
Do you prefer to dine in or dine out?
Favorite snack at the movies that you must always buy?
One place that you would love to vacation?
Who would you have play you in a movie?
What’s your all-time favorite movie that you just had to watch at the movie theater?